Finally. 18 months nearly after construction began movies will begin at Cinepolis At Viviana Mall Thane.
With a VIP section, a large concession area and more, Thane movie goers have a new option for a night out. We can finally hear the answer “yes” when we ask “Did the movie theatre at Viviana open yet?” Yes Cinepolis is open for business at Thane!!
About the Viviana Mall Theatre:
- 14 screen movie theatre
- 10 of which are standard
- 4 are VIP screens
- Dolby Surround Sound
- RealD – 3d
- Coffee location before ticket taking
- Online booking
- Mocktails available for VIPs
What will happen to the other movie locations with this high end, clean and high traffic mall option? Time will only tell.
Price wise though the tickets are slightly more as late movies are more.
VIP pricing which includes sofa recliner seats.
VIP MOVIE PRICES
- Morning movies: Rs 250
- Afternoon: Rs 350
- Evening: Rs 450.
Marathi movies do not go above 200 rupees.
Regular Movie Prices at Viviana Mall (taxes not included)
- Normal evening: Rs 150
- Executive: Rs 170
- Premium Seats: Rs 190
As an example, a morning Marathi movie will run around Rs 75+ taxes, and an English movie in the morning runs 90, 110, and 130 respectively.
Overall, the prices are still better than “premium” seats in downtown Mumbai and are competitive with all other threatres in Thane.
Will the location of Viviana mall put other threatres out of business?
See more at their website www.cinepolisindia.com
Cinepolis is found inside Viviana Mall, Thane
Located Next to Jupiter Hospital, Ghodbunder Rd/Eastern Express Highway
If your show isn’t showing at Cinepolis, Thane has other Theatres, including:
- CinemaStar – High Street Mall, 3rd Floor, Kapurbawdi Junction (note, very few stores remain, but the Factory Outlet is pretty good there!)
- Cinemax – Wonder Mall, Ghodbunder Rd, Thane West
- Ganesh Cinema- Edulji Road, Charai (no English movies)
- Korum Inox – Located less than 1 km south of Viviana mall
- Malhar Cinema – Gokhale Rd – (no English movies)
Happy movie going!