Japanese Monkey pants are fun, functional and a super hit for families with kids under age 5! This really does make a great option if you give clothes as a holiday gift! Clothing can make a great useful gift, and when they clothes are cute, you can’t go wrong!
For the green-conscious buyer, please note that some styles of Japanese Monkey Pants are even free of toxic formaldehyde – something hard to come by with some fabrics these days! You can also find made in the USA versions of these as well!
Did you know that in the US, there are no regulations for formaldehyde in clothing? Not even children’s clothing! Since Japan does, this mom-owned business actively seeks out Japanese fabrics for these pants.
JapaneseMonkeyPants.com has three styles of pants (and shirts too!). The pants are:
- Monkey Pants (super cute with a cute patch over the bottom, like the olden days! LOVE THIS addition!
- Rozu Monkey (these have cute scrunchy, almost legging type look, but go awesome for boys or girls – nice to keep socks up in the winter, but still breathable!)
- Hot Monkey ( Shorts, but cute with the iconic Monkey Pants patch!)
These pants look very roomy and appear to be great for those who cloth diaper. They’re functional and fun and cute
Where can you get Japanese Monkey Pants?
- Online you can buy japanese monkey pants at http://www.japanesemonkeypants.com/ – approximately $22 each! A steal of a deal!
- Or win it at www.attachedmoms.com -> gift guide
|Practical Gift Guide – by www.AttachedMoms.com|
|Is it?||To Wear|
I was not compensated for this company presentation, but they are giving away a great item!
To win their item, please, PLEASE support them by liking their facebook page, please!