Are you someone who lives fashion? Or, are you like me and you prefer a few simple pieces and like to mix it up when you are headed somewhere special?
This post contains affiliate links, which help keeps this blog active.
From make up bags to statement necklaces
…and everything in between, Stella & Dots New favorites are here for you!
Here are my pics for the spring season:
Oh yes love this clutch!
Next up is this lovely ring that can be customized with your favorite engraving – and of course, it comes with the awesome Stella and Dot Guarantee!
It’s all about you. Add your personal touch to this classic Engravable Signet Ring. Wear on your pinky for a classic look or any other finger for a modern update. Also looks great as a pendant on one of our delicate chain necklaces. See our personalization guide.
- Size 5-9 Shiny gold plated brass.
- Pouch included, color may vary.
- All engraving is complimentary and included in the listed price.
- All personalized products are non-returnable
Beautiful Hematite Necklace: Zoe Larriot Necklace
42” in length, this beautiful necklace has tons of versatility. A mixed of gold, rose gold, and hematite plated faceted brass beads are hand woven through a white bronze plated brass chain and accented with czech stones.
When it comes to finding the right accessory, consider the following:
- When will you wear it? Every day or a special occasion or for work/going out only?
- If you wear it twice a year, consider the “cost” of wearing it before you won’t prefer it anymore.
- Pick something versatile so that the cost is “less” per wear.
- Pick something that suits your personality. Finding something different is nice, but if you can’t bring yourself to wear it, then it isn’t worth the cost
When it comes to accessorizing, your smile does it best, so ENJOY what you wear.
- Of my two Spring Favorites, which do you prefer? Or is it another Stella & Dot accessory?