As we continue through August as breastfeeding awareness month, many are committed to Nestlé boycott. Some for the first time. However there are many hidden Nestlé traps. They aren’t just chocolate.
10 Nestlé Brand disguised
1. Water. From Deer Park to Arrowhead to Ice Mountain, Nestlé wants public water for their own profits.
2. Ovaltine and Libby’s drinks.
3. Ice cream: Dreyer’s and Edy’s.
4. More frozen treats: Skinny Cow and Push-up.
5. Gerber baby food.
8. Frozen foods: Lean Cuisine, Stouffer’s, Hot Pockets, Lean Pockets, Papa Giuseppe, Tombstone Pizza, Jack’s Pizza, Digiorno Pizza, California Pizza Kitchen (frozen only).
9. Wonka candy/confectionery
10. Toll House.
Are there any brands you were surprised to hear were Nestlé? World Wide they own nearly 8000 brands.
Sad, sad world when companies can basically own food and food-like stuff.