I’ve been in Phoenix for ~over~ five years now and I realize there’s a lot that I haven’t done! While I’ve experienced some great times and have extremely AWESOME core group of friends, I know I’ve not done a few things. By the way, I am not actively dying or anything like that – just making a list of things you must do in Phoenix. Often people hear of cool things to do when they travel to an obscure city, but why not do those FUN things when at home?
Here’s my list of Phoenix bucketlist, especially for families. Please add your recommendations in the comments!
1) Railroad park – done
2) Hike a mountain – done
3) Grand Canyon (okay, not technically Phoenix) – done
4) Camp in the desert – done
5) Visit the Desert Botanical Garden
6) Musical Instrument Museum
7) Camelback Mountain
8) Wildlife World Zoo (even though I hate zoos!)
9) Hot Air Balloon Ride
10) Montezuma Well (north of the city) – done
11) You-pick farm
12) Meet the cows from our raw milk
13) Arizona Science Center – done
14) Spring Training game!
15) University of Phoenix Stadium tour
16) Deer Valley Rock Art center
17) Lake Pleasant Regional Park – done (with camping)
18) Wild West re-enactment
19) Eat prepared cactus – done
20) Prepare my own cactus
21) Mass at St. Mary’s Basilica
22) Breakfast outside the Deer Valley airport (some reason I always sit inside!)
23) Phoenix Suns game
24) Give water to a thirsty person on a hot day – done
25) Swim outdoor in the winter – done
26) Drive Route 66 (north of Phoenix) – done
27) Visit a ghost town
28) Kill a scorpion – done
What are your can’t miss in Phoenix items? Anything you’ve done that you think everyone needs to do?
If you are a business/group and would like to have me review your Phoenix-area event, service or business, please use the contact me set above!