It has been a very interesting last 6 months. First, I became a stay at home mom. Then, we came to India soon after for a month stay and my husband interviewed for jobs. Then, we came back and decided we were moving, and started slowly selling things off. Then I went to India with a friend who was completing her adoption and bringing her daughter home, then my husband went to India for some pre-move/pre-work things, my daughter turned 5 and we moved here. Phew. So now we’re here. Attempting to figure things out and maintain sanity, much less simplicity and gain some footing. Mom Mantras are useful and calming.
I was very happy to be offered to review a ViaParenting: Rock Your Inner Mama MP3 set (it also comes in CD). I received a copy of the mp3 download for my honest review.
The creator of these, Rachel Sklar, has a set of soothing mantras, a morning wake up reminder to help you get your day started right. I may need to get this on my mp3 player when it arrives with our things – a few of them are very calming and reminders to get you started on a connected day with your children.
Rock Your Inner Mama really is about connecting and being a humble, approachable, loving, yet honest parent. I love what it stands for and hope that I can spend more time actually doing these mantras and having them at my finger tips for those “I need a release” or “I need to relax” moments. In reviewing the ViaParenting website I was excited to see her other services, such as Chaos to Tranquility.
Rock Your Inner Mama is available for $25 (CD) or for $20 for instant download (mp3 method). Click here to order now!
Win a set with Attached Moms giveaway by completing the tasks below. Please comment and include a link to your information below.
You have multiple ways to enter and some you can do daily!
1. Like ViaParenting on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
2. Follow ViaParenting on Twitter: https://twitter.com/
3. Tweet about the giveaway using the @ViaParenting and @attachedmoms handle.
4. Like Attached Resources on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/attachedresources
5. Visit the ViaParenting website and comment below with something you learned or why you want to win Rock Your Inner Mama: http://viaparenting.com
6. Comment on any other post here at www.attachedmoms.com
7. Subscribe to the Attached Moms newsletter (use the same email address on your comment to verify!)
8. Click any of the share buttons at the bottom of this post and complete the share. You can share each “way” and comment with the link for each individual one every 24 hours
Be sure to make a separate comment for each entry.
Use a valid email address to ensure I can contact you if you win.
Entries will be taken through May 10th and winner drawn via random number generator. Entries will be verified.
More about ViaParenting and Rock Your Inner Mama
· This CD was created by Rachel Sklar, who has multiple parent coaching certifications and a Master’s in Social Work:http://viaparenting.com/about/
· More information can be found here: http://viaparenting.com/rock-